Intake and out airflow has to be balanced and maintain when upgrading insulation in the attic. If this overlook at the time of insulation upgrade could lead to future problems and cost.
Welcome to Attic Pros Insulation & Ventilation Calgary
Our Products & Services
Energy Efficient Home
Insulation is a very important component of your home. Insulation protects you and your family from the extreme Calgary temperature swings in the outdoor environment by helping to keep your indoor temperature at a constant level. Overlooking the importance of your Attic Insulation can result in spending more money than required to heat and cool your home or office
Proper insulation will save you money on your heating bills!
Every year homeowners spend hundreds of dollars on lost energy costs due to improper insulation, ventilation and air leaks. If your home has any temperature changes between floors or in certain rooms, heats or cools slowly, or has walls that are cold to the touch in winter, you would benefit from insulation work. All Comfort Insulation will help you save money, improve the comfort of your home year round and help to make your home more “Green.”
Our insulation process is easy and convenient for you.
With our three step insulation process you’ll have new insulation for your house in just a few days.
- The first step of the insulation process is to contact one of the representatives in Calgary office, either by phone or by mail, and they will help you determine which type of insulation you require. At this point in the insulation process, your representative will set up a Free Quote appointment with one of our Attic Insulation Inspector.
- For the next step of the insulation process Attic Inspector will meet with you personally and inspect your attic for proper insulation and ventilation, and they will determine what kind of insulation you require. Your friendly attic inspector will then provide you with detailed information regarding the insulation process and a quote with details of the work for your new insulation. A typical visit lasts usually half an hour or less, depending size of the house
- The final step of the insulation process is installation, which occurs soon after your visit with our attic insulation inspector.
- We insulate almost any type of home, including brick, stucco, stone, siding, shingles and more. As outlined by your sales consultant, our insulation installers with complete the insulation process quickly and effectively, preparing your home for lower energy bills and more efficient heating and cooling.
Our insulation installers are manufacturer-trained to install insulation. The insulation installers will insulate your home with proven insulation installation techniques which provide you and your family with a comfortable, energy efficient home all year round.
You can also check attic yourself if you like
It is easy to check your attic insulation. All you need is a flashlight, step ladder, and tape measure. Find your attic access, usually located on your attic ceiling in a hallway or in the closet. Set up your ladder, lift the hatch lid (be careful of falling dust and debris), take your flashlight and tape measure with you as you climb and look into the attic. You should see your attic insulation directly next to you. If you can see the ceiling rafters, you need insulation!
Then measure the depth of the insulation from the ceiling. If your insulation is cellulose (recycled newsprint), you should measure at least 13 to 14 inches of depth. If your insulation is fiberglass ( a cottony fiber, various colors), you should measure at least 16 to 17 inches of depth.
Most of the older houses do not have baffles installed. We always make sure before we install new insulation we extend existing insulation stops to maintain airflow in the attic.
We all know that energy costs are skyrocketing with no end in sight. The cost of natural gas for winter heating nearly tripled from January 2000 to January 2016 and now Carbon Tax, also the cost of air conditioning continues to climb as well. The ceiling in your home is the number one source of winter heat loss and summer heat gain. The good news is, upgrading your attic insulation to reduce your energy costs is comparatively inexpensive and will also minimize Ice Damming, reduce your risk of attic mold infestation, improve your comfort and increase your property value.
Attic Pros Insulation & Ventilation
What we do
- Attic Insulation
- Attic Ventilation
- Insulation Removal
- New Homes Insulation
- Garage Insulation
Where we provide Services
- High River
- Also provide services in other towns
Please Call our office to find out more information
If you are looking for